Sunday, August 22, 2010

So..

on Friday, I got my wisdom teeth pulled out and I've been patiently waiting for my cheeks to blow up.. Thankfully they haven't YET and I hope it stays that way! But yesterday was my friend's wedding, it was so beautiful! It was at my freshman year of seminarys teacher's house in Pleasanton, and wow I'm glad I got to go! & I totally caught the bouquet.. even though I intentionally stood off to the side hahah but oh wells, my friend said after that I better wait till after his mission to get married ahaha we'll see ;) But three more days! Then I'm off to see my sister and her family :) Along with my brotherrr! I'm so excited :3 So these are my favorite pictures from the wedding! I love this first one of the bride and groom! :) Plus I'm pretty proud of myself for taking that picture hehe

No comments: