Monday, August 16, 2010

I have

two disgusting zits, right next to each other on my forehead. So it looks like a spider bite. So abnormal! But this past weekend, I've been pretty busy. So today..aka Sunday I caught up on sleep! But Friday, after work I went clubbing in San Fransisco with my homegirls and then slept over at my friend, Gina's house. But before we went to Safeway (I love that it's 24 hours!) and got so much food! It was amazing haha but we didn't go to sleep until like 5am, and I was supposed to wake up at 10am.. but that didn't work out so well. So I got home around 11:45ish and I had to bake so much! I was late to my own going away party thing. But it's okay cuz I didn't think anyone would be there on time anyway! So yeah. A bunch of people came and some people I didn't even know... haha but three of my friends from elementary school went! It was crazy to see how we have all changed. But after I went and got pho with some people who graduated a year before me. Apparently this pho place closes at 4 am!!!! WHAAAT?! Haha I'm sad I found out about this place right before I leave for school :( but then after I met up with my friend at the Great Mall and watched The Other Guys. ..definitely a bad movie. I had such high expectations for it :( SIGH. OH WELLLLSZZZZ

No comments: