Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Quick Update

So in about four hours, my parents will be getting up and loading our luggage into the car because we're going to ...Hawaii! C: I'm kind of a little bit over-packing, but that's my problem. I totally had a set idea of what I wanted to bring and now there's so much other stuff I need to bring. It's actually quite stressful and today was super hot (like 106 degrees) and there was no warm water to take a shower and this lunch I went to with an old "friend" went super awkward. Let me just say, two things you should never talk to me about - politics and religion. I hate it. They make a nice conversation go terrible. My dad is saying I might be bringing too many clothes, but.. I'd rather have more than less? I don't know. From experience I'd rather be overpacked, than underpacked.
People were asking me how I felt about leaving. And the truth is, I'm not sure. I know I'm going to miss some people and I'm not going to miss some others but all in all. I have no preference. Towards anything. Tonight was fun, I got to see some church members before I left and honestly they're the ones I love the most and are always there for me. Tonight was mutual so it was at my Young Womens' President's house and we learned how to make cheesecake in a cup. It was pretty awesome even though I haven't tried it yet, I know I'm probably going to be passing this skill on to other college students haha so I'm kind of done with my typing. This post is kind of a mess, but that's how I feel right now. So wish me luck and aloha, until next time ;)

No comments: