Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So since the last post, I've then quit my second job which was at Laie Chop Suey. It was hard attempting to work 37 hours a week plus I'm taking 17 credits. It really took a toll on my body too. I got a viral infection with then stemmed into pneumonia. So lucky me, got to spend Thanksgiving in the ER rather than Pearl City with my sister and her family. Having that second job and then quitting makes me realize how much time I do have and that I should cherish it. But I still haven't started to apply it yet :P I've missed a bunch of class but I have been recuperating in my room and I can feel myself getting better. OH and last week I found out I'm allergic to the medication I had been taking for the past week, so I got new meds last Friday. Oy vay, I have so much unfinished meds from past trips to the campus health center and now the hospital. I just hope I'm better soon. I miss being ..not sick.
This past week has been sort of emotional for people back home, Todd Kendrick a boy from my class passed away apparently in a car accident? And then just yesterday we found out Stephen O'Neil, a boy two years older than me died in a motorcycle-police-chase thing. I didn't really think their deaths would affect me as much as they have. It makes you think about how you treat people and how we should live our lives. I just hope that they rest in peace and in a year, they can get baptized in our temple! :) haha if they accept it of course.

No comments: