Tuesday, October 12, 2010

College Life.

So my life has basically consisted of work and school this last month. I don't even have a group of friends that I always hang out with. ..but then it was like that at high school too ahahha oh whoops. It's not like I have time for that anyway. But I've started falling a little behind, because last week I got really sick. How? I have no idea. But I missed a Wednesday of classes..which I have six of. That day was my worst sick day and I slept till about 2:40pm. Today I had to take a psych test and I'm not going to lie, I thought I was going to do pretty well until I saw my results. I was kind of shocked to say the least. The chapter we did was developmental psychology, and that's like my favorite. :( Boooo. Oh wells. And I have a bio test tomorrow omg wish me luck aka pray for me! I'm always so emotionally and physically drained after work, I don't even hear my alarm clock in the mornings. How crazy is that. I have the volume ALLLL the way up right next to my ear and I totally sleep through it. FML oh, and I'm pretty sure most of my friends in Cali have forgotten about me. But I guess I'm a pretty forgettable person. But no worries, except for the fact that they said that they'll keep in touch forever cuz they'll miss me so much ahaha ehhh, I'm too busy to dwell on that for too long. And I'm pretty sure these Tongan guys like me.. ahhaha uh yeah I won't talk too much about that. Well good bye! I have to do like 4 assignments for my class tomorrow that is in uh, about 6 hours. And I'm already super tired.. awesome.

No comments: