Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So it's been four days since I've been "on my own", I've met a few people so far. I went to FHE last night and thought there would be a lot of people but only like 20 people or less showed up. But no worries, I met them! :) One guy I met was a counselor at Fresno the year I went in 2007! That was pretty funny. I feel like a lot of people served their mission in California, I met two so far though haha. So hopefully I'm going to PCC today at 1pm with Vaka and her home teacher (Fresno counselor) whom I met at FHE and tomorrow I might go snorkeling with my roommate and her friends and a lunch date with my brother's girlfriend. I think we're going to Haleiwa to eat.. okay so now I'm on a journey to find a job. Hopefully at the bookstore.. wish me luck! :) ..(too bad nobody reads my blog lol)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read it. and you know you can always come eat at our house!