Monday, August 9, 2010

This past week..

I've done a lot! I went to my friend's bridal shower, it's so weird to think she's getting married :') But she's getting married to a super sweet guy! I love that they were in the same seminary class in high school, but never talked. After that I saw Dinner for Shmucks, I thought it was hi-lar-i-ous! But I like these stupid type of movies :) Steve Carrell and Zach Gilafinakis (sp? on both last names) lol are super funny actors as well! I also got a Lisa Frank sweater! I'm sure y'all remember that brand name haha here's me with one of my best friends, Gina :) ..and my face looks greasy ew :(
And then on Saturday I went to San Fransisco with my parents and ate at this cute little restaurant called Sam Wo! & I guess it's been around for 100 years! And then we walked around the Night Market and got everyone in our families names done in Chinese calligraphy! It was pretty awesome! & I took a picture with the panda, because this is the floor we parked our car on aaand I love pandas! :) Today, aka Sunday (the day isn't over till I go to bed haha) I ate dim sum at this really good place in El Cerrito, (if you ever get dim sum, order shanghai dumplings and ..this thing I can only say in Chinese haha) then at 7pm I went to my friend, Matt's Court of Honor! I'm so proud of him! Looking back, I've known him for about 10 years and my other friend Mandy, for 11 years (also in the picture) it's crazy to see how we've grown and ahhhh! It's weird to think we're all old now but I'm excited to see what the future holds! :) Good night!

No comments: