Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

Okay, so I decided I'm coming back to this, just because tumblr has become not what I wanted it to be originally. I was supposed to be in bed negative two hours and thirty-six minutes ago. But I just wanted to update really fast. So I graduated from high school last month and it's weird to think I'm done. Like done. I never have to go back to thatplace again. Not that it was horrible. It just started getting frustrating during the last few months. So I'm done and I'm headed to BYU-Hawaii in the fall. Which is pretty exciting, because my parents went there and my siblings went there. Gotta carry on the tradition, yeah? :) But I have no idea what I'm majoring in and hopefully I'll transfer to BYU. Because my parents aka my mom wants me to look into accounting, and I kind of do too.
I'm headed to Hawaii at the end of August and I'm realllyreallyreally excited and I wish I could leave now. Honestly I think I'll keep in touch with my closest friends, but barely. Because we've been on our summer vacation for a little over a month and I haven't hung out with that many of them that much. But oh well. My stake Young Women's president (I love her) told me that there are three words to describe life. "It goes on." Yup. So good night. ..er morning.

Oh here's what I look like now. :)
(via mariellehayes.com)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really? You want to transfer to BYU? They DO have an accounting major here in Hawaii.

Just sayin'

can't wait to see you!!
PS still looking for a bike